Re: [AV Media Matters] Belts

([216.164.238.237] helo=smolians)
	by smtp02.mrf.mail.rcn.net with smtp (Exim 3.16 #1)
	id 13rVOx-0002hv-00
	for AV-Media-Matters@topica.com; Thu, 02 Nov 2000 20:12:15 -0500

Alas! No luck at either supplier, nor with Gates Belts, etc.  I also tried
the film projector belt folks.

Does anyone know someone who custom manufactures them?  I find guys who will
make them for my conveyor belt, but not the small, thin ones.

Steve Smolian