Re: [AV Media Matters] High Definition video and telecines

>Am I correct in assuming that the Phillips D6 is the only uncompressed HD
>recorder so far?

No.  The Sony HDD-1000 was (and, to the extent you can still get one,
is) an uncompressed HD videotape recorder.  There have also been
uncompressed HD magnetic disk recorders.

I believe that, among others, both HD Vision in the Dallas area and Sony
Pictures in the Los Angeles area are still very much using HDD-1000
machines.

TTFN,
Mark