Re: [AV Media Matters] High Definition video and telecines

Thanks for all of the good responses to my questions on High Definition.
They were very illuminating.

Am I correct in assuming that the Phillips D6 is the only uncompressed HD
recorder so far?

And now that I know Dave Bancroft from Phillips is on the list, I'll be
sure and say nice things about them...8^).  (Actually, we have an FDL60
from Phillips with which we're very pleased.)

Thanks,
Scott Allen
sallen@gwm.sc.edu
Univ. of So. Carolina Newsfilm Library