Re: [AV Media Matters] How lossy?

i would like to add just one comment to this thread:
how exactly do you "improve" a recording while copying
it? i run scared of people who suggest it, especially
when they are hypercritical of all and every digital
standard for not retaining "all" the information of
the original analogue recording (even when it is a wax
cylinder)

umashankar
--- C Linstead <Cheryl.Linstead@gems7.gov.bc.ca>