Re: Re[2]: [AV Media Matters] Polishing of CDs

Hi Mr. Iraci,

Would you be so kind as to briefly define or explain the terms BLER and E32
& how the measurements are made.  To date we have only subjective
evaluations showing very positive results with no reports of damage when
our minimalist polishing system is employed.  We'd be glad to send you
materials to evaluate in an objective manner upon request.

Thanks for your time,

Duane Goldman

--
h. duane goldman, ph.d.   |   P.O. Box 37066   St. Louis, MO  63141
lagniappe chem. ltd.            |   (314) 205 1388 voice/fax/modem