[AV Media Matters] Envirionmental for archival media collections

We have a archival collection containing mixed media and are interested in
what others have chosen as ideal temperature and humidity levels for
long-term storage. Our collection contains wax cylinders, acetate discs on
glass and metal, shellac and vinyl discs, reel-to-reel and cassette tapes,
some VHS tapes, books and paper documents, and photographs. We've no choice
but to store these materials in the same room and therefore under the same
conditions. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Jerry McBride, Music Librarian       Music Library
Jerry.McBride@middlebury.edu    Center for the Arts
(802) 443-5217                             Middlebury College
Fax: (802) 443-2057                     Middlebury, VT 05753-6177
http://www.middlebury.edu/~lib/musiclib/musiclib.html