[AV Media Matters] Barium Ferrite videotape

Dear friends,
	Does anyone have experience using barium-ferrite (Ba Fe) videotape? I
have spoken with the manufacturer and a distributor and would like to
hear from anyone who has had real field experience using this tape. I
am considering using it for an archiving project where we will be
reformatting old 1/2" reel-to-reel tapes to BetacamSp and to Digibeta
formats.
	You may write me directly if you prefer.

	Thanks.

	Scott Campbell
	Director, Sacred Archives of Adidam
	scottcampbell@adidam.org