From: ptk@psulias.psu.edu [mailto:ptk@psulias.psu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2000 8:22 PM
To: AV-Media-Matters@topica.com
Subject: Re: [AV Media Matters] What to charge for use of footage

Penn State University Libraries has a standard Commercial Use fee for
anything they use from the archives, audio, photos, videos, films. It is
presently $50 per use plus expenses soon to go up to $100.

Peter T. Kiefer, Coordinator
Fred Waring's America
The Pennsylvania State University
Special Services Building