RE: [AV Media Matters] Transcript Discs

Now I thought that cetrimide was n-cetyl pyridinium chloride, which
is often used in medicated throat drops.  I'll stop gargling with it
till I check that out (grin).

Kevin Bradley
a/g Manager: Digital and Audio Preservation Resources
National Library of Australia
Canberra   ACT 2600
AUSTRALIA

Tel:  +61-2 6262-1381
Fax: + 61-2 6262-1653
Email: kbradley@nla.gov.au
NLA home page: http://www.nla.gov.au
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine