From: cox@grinnell.edu [mailto:cox@grinnell.edu]
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2000 3:37 PM
To: AV-Media-Matters@topica.com
Subject: [AV Media Matters] need help - disaster plan

Good morning everyone!  Our library is in the process of creating a
disaster plan, and we would like to include information on recovering
videotapes, audiotapes, CDs and LPs after a disaster.  Specifically we are
looking for recommendations on companies who do this type of
recovery.  Could you all offer any recommendations?

Thank you in advance!
Beth Cox

Moderators Comment: Well I can think of one :) VidiPax. Actually there is
another that I can think of too - Specs Brothers. Both companies have
extensive experience in this area - of course I AM biased towards
VidiPax.... and Peter IS biased towards Specs - which is how it should be.
But in all seriousness both companies do good work and are recognized for
their expertise.

jim

Elizabeth J. Cox
Listening Room Supervisor