Re: [AV Media Matters] Removing Candle Wax!!

Hi Graham

Sorry to hear about your candle wax problem.  Have you tried warmed,
purified turpetine oil?  To my knowledge this will be safe on the
vinyl but will dissolve and remove the wax.  Only the purest lab
grade is advisable.  I'll be interested to know how it goes - or
indeed if it softens vinyl!

Chris Woods Dorset Archives Service
c.s.woodsa@dorset-cc.gov.uk

---
 Please note that the content of this message is confidential between the
 original sender and the intended recipient(s) of the message. If you are
not
 an intended recipient and/or have received this message in error, kindly
 disregard the content of the message and return it to the original sender.