[AV Media Matters] Yet more on labels

In poking around the web, I found thee are services to whom you send your
discs and the title on a floppy in an appropriate graphic code and who will
imprint your discs for you, using one of the two inexpensive methods
omitting silk screening for which a minimum of 500 of each is required, and
return them to you.  They charge between $ .60  and a buck, and that's the
asking price.  I assume a bulk order would be considered more favorably.  I
didn't make a note of the names (I'm still sceptical of the inks, but less
so than  applied labels) but I was looking for CD tyvek sleeves when I found
a couple of businesses offering this service among the others their studios
provide.

Good hunting.

Steve Smolian