Re: [AV Media Matters] CD labels and inks

At 12:01 28/02/00 -0800, you wrote:

>$4,000. to label CDs sounds like a good deal to me, what about you?

:-)

You have to remember these archivists live in a different world to the rest
of we poor mortals.  I don't suppose anyone would think twice about
spending $4,000 on a printer, if they thought it would do the job.  I might
remind you that, not so long ago, someone was proposing to purchase *two*
ELP's.  On that basis a CD label printer is a real bargain!

Graeme Jaye
gjaye@retemail.es

Personal-CD - Affordable Audio Restoration

http://www.personal-cd.com