RE: [AV Media Matters] open reel

This type of machine is most often used as a 'logging' recorder for
radio stations and the like.

I seem to recall that Revox produced 15/16" versions of the A77 and B77
(and probably the Pro99, as well, but I'm not sure about that).  I
suggest a call to the local Revox/Studer agent might produce a result.

maritter@state.de.us wrote:
>The Delaware Archives needs to purchase a used open reel recorder:
>
>4-track
>7 inch reel capability  will do but 10 inch is better
>speeds needed are 15/16 and 1-7/8
>
>I know this is a relic, but any leads would be appreciated.

Graeme Jaye
gjaye@retemail.es

Personal-CD - Affordable Audio Restoration

http://www.personal-cd.com