[AV Media Matters] List tops 600 members!! New Member Greeting

Welcome to AV Media Matters! The list now has over 600 subscribers and
the backgrounds of the members are quite varied. The members are both
users and vendors and are from all over the world.

You will notice that there is a delay between when you send a posting
and when it actually appears - that is because this is a moderated list
and your moderator (me) travels a great deal and sometimes has to miss a
day or two before "checking in" - so I appreciate the patience.

Also - check out our host - www.topica.com