RE: [AV Media Matters] Videotape Identification Guide

Nice work, Sarah.  I'd love to see something similar
on audio (I know, in your spare time). . .

Hilary

Hilary A. Kaplan
Conservator
Georgia Department of Archives and History
330 Capitol Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30334
404 656 3554
FAX 404 651 8471
hkaplan@sos.state.ga.us

http://conservation-us.org/emg

under the title "Identification of Video"

This website augments a publication by VidiPax called the VidiPax Format
Guide.  For more information on this publication, please contact Sarah
Stauderman at <stauderman@earthlink.net>