[AV Media Matters] Technicolor film project

I am forwarding this message about a Technicolor film project which
may interest some  on the list,

Ken Wlaschin, AFI

    From: marc miranda <charm63@hotmail.com>
    Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 10:55:26 PDT

    My partner and I Bruce Heller are involved in the restoration of
    three technicolor camera's. The camera's are 80% complete and
    when finished will have them fully operable. Ilford films has
    agreed to make two of the film stocks we need and the third film
    stock we plan to manufacture ourselves. We have access to a
    pilot coating machine to make the blue sensitive film. We are
    looking for either a grant or an investment in the project and
    looking for any advice you may have on this. Perhaps one of your
    members might be interested? Upon completion of the camera's I
    plan to shoot a feature length film. It  would be the first of
    its kind in over 45 years.  I can be reached at 310-394-6242home
    phone  or work 818-728-2512.

        Thank You,
        Marc Miranda

    Three Strip Camera Restoration Project, c/o Marc Miranda, 1234 3rd
    Street Promenade #187, Santa Monica, Calif 90401