Re: [AV Media Matters] Sony 3/4 KCA tape

 Jim ,

The machine does slow at the end of the tape, and we adjusted the tension on
the
cleaning deck as well.    I just havn't run into this specific problem
with any
other 25 year old 3/4 tapes and thought that perhaps these tapes had a
specific
problem unique to themselves.  But it sound like your saying this is
commonplace
and to be expected.

Thanks for the input
Eleanor