Re: [ARSCLIST] The First Symphony Orchestra in the World to Make Real Recordings of Classical Music

Thanks Steve -- all that was great.

David N. "Uncle Dave" Lewis
Assistant Editor, Classical

www.macrovision.com
www.allmusic.com
www.allmovie.com
www.allgame.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message (including any attachments)
is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain
copies of the original message. Thank you.