Re: [ARSCLIST] Proper way to store 78s

Many thanks for your prompt reply.

The reason why I asked is because I have heard that if stored vertically and
exposed to sunlight for too long, the 78s may peel off like onion. Also, the
old record storage cabinets were designed for about 10 78s to be placed
horizontally in one drawer (it would be bad for the 78s if over 10 are
stacked horizontally together). For example:
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m67473195

But of course storing vertically is more space-economic.

Any more advice?

Best, Yingfen