Re: [ARSCLIST] ARSCLIST Digest - 16 Jun 2009 to 17 Jun 2009 (#2009-156)

Well, my message got through to the list, but I received a message saying
that it had been rejected.

So the problem remains.

Date:    Thu, 18 Jun 2009 10:01:21 -0400
From:    Doug Pomeroy <pomeroyaudio@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ARSCLIST Digest - 16 Jun 2009 to 17 Jun 2009 (#2009-156)

Testing Mike's thesis.
This message is being send in Rich Text format.

There is one exception that I have noticed. The list will not accept
"Rich Text" messages. If your email program sends messages in "Rich
Text" and you have forgotten to switch your message to plain text, the
bounce message you receive is REAL, and your message has not posted.