[ARSCLIST] rich text received

I received the message, but in standard text only, which is generally the way I receive email.

joe salerno

Doug Pomeroy wrote:
Testing Mike's thesis.
This message is being send in Rich Text format.

There is one exception that I have noticed.  The list will not accept
"Rich Text" messages.  If your email program sends messages in "Rich
Text" and you have forgotten to switch your message to plain text, the
bounce message you receive is REAL, and your message has not posted.