Re: [ARSCLIST] Vaughn Meader

Are there any stereo CDs of volume 1?

Interesting thing about this record is my memories are sparkling clear, and listening to the amazon samples, it is pretty lane and amateur by today's standards. I'm not knocking it, just noticing that I hear it better in my mind than it sounds now for real! Opposite of how I find the Beatles recordings, for instance (oops - is this another can o' worms? Hope y'all don't hate them too!}
<L>
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689