To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 13, 2009 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Vaughn Meader

Tom Fine writes RE: "First Family":
Both albums used to be available on a reissue CD, I'm not sure if it's
still in print.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=vaughan+meader&x=0&y=0

Grab it (them) while you can!

--
Charles Lawson <clawson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Professional Audio for CD, DVD, Broadcast & Internet