To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 2:59 AM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Lubbock Texas Quartet Recording

----- Original Message ----- From: "Asemeh Fendereski" <asemeh_f@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
salam, gharareh doreh aaly avaz bezarim, mr ali jahandar

Okeh...does ANYBODY know (1) wotinell the above IS (or means)...AND...
HOW/WHY it showed up on ARSCLIST...?!?!

IS there a "Mr. Fendereski"...and what is his connection to "ali jahandar" (of
the bi-cultural appelation?!)...or is this the work of some bored "computer
punk" with a LOT of time on his hands...and NO noticeable good sense...who
gets his strange "jollies" posting gibberish to serious e-mail lists he could NEVER
understand!

IF this party is formally subscribed to ARSCLIST...(1) find him; (2) remove him
from the list...and (3) KILL the #$#@$^$#^&!!!