Re: [ARSCLIST] Earliest recorded sound update on NPR

--- On Tue, 6/2/09, George Brock-Nannestad <pattac@xxxxxxxx> cites:

>  "Speech Acoustics and the Keyboard Telephone: Rethinking
> Edison's Discovery
> of the Phonograph Principle,"   ARSC Journal
> 38:1 (Spring 2007), 10-43.

How did I miss that one?  Now I'm going to have to try to
find that issue.  It's gotta be in one of the grocery
bags full of mail I clean off the kitchen table when
I'm expecting guests.  Let's see, that's the bag from
two Fourth of Julys ago...