[ARSCLIST] Last minute ride from Brooklyn

Greetings arsclist,
Although this is rather last minute, it has just occurred to me to offer a ride down/back from the Brooklyn/NYC area.  Assuming that there is likely a few folks heading to the conference from NYC, feel free to get in touch if you were planning on bus/training it and haven't bought a ticket.  I need to leave around 7:30 am tomorrow (wednesday), and I will be leaving D.C.. around 3 on Saturday afternoon.
Look forward to meeting you all!
Jared