[ARSCLIST] For those coming to ARSC Conference in DC - a slide show

In  prep for the conference I wanted to share some of the great things I
saw in  October while in DC for the Fall Board Meeting. This is a VERY short
slide show  of the images. These may be places you didn't know about and the
photos may  encourage you to visit them.

Hope you enjoy. (By the way. the music  choice was not mine but I think is
bearable).

Here is the URL:

_Smilebox  Playback_
(http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheBox?sendevent=4f544d324d4441794e673d3d0d0a&blogview=true&campaign=blog_instructions_directu