[ARSCLIST] Prices of early high-quality phonographs

What were the prices of early high-quality phonographs? I'm not sure how to
identify these, but in 1915 (say) what was the finest reproducer and what
did it cost? Let's say, one for cylinders and another for discs. What was
the price of the Edison Laboratory Diamond Disc machine? (I've heard $200.)
Of the Victor Credenza? You see what I'm getting at.

Also, I've heard tell of a "Carnegie Phonograph", a late-Thirties electrical
console of some magnificence that's said to have cost $5000 or so. Does
anyone know about it?

Finally, how much were the most expensive records?

Thanks, all.

clark