Re: [ARSCLIST] wire recordings - archival storage

Scott D. Smith wrote:

By the way, if you haven't run across it, I would also recommend Ed Sharpe's excellent site on vintage electronic technology. Here is the link to the wire recording section: http://www.smecc.org/wire_recorder_care_&_repair.htm <http://www.smecc.org/wire_recorder_care_&_repair.htm>.

Be forewarned, it's easy to spend a lot of time on this site! Lot's of interesting stuff...

Oh, I've spent many an hour there. It looks like more has been added since I was there last though.

Angie Dickinson Mickle
Avocado Productions
Broomfield, CO
www.avocadoproductions.com