Re: [ARSCLIST] PACKBURN 323A

Hi Jorge,

I've been using iZotope Rx for a couple of years and am reasonably happy with it. And while I use it for cleaning up "live" recordings instead of old media, it's very flexible and precise.
Also, Adobe Audition has some nice tools built into it. I've never used it but saw it demoed at the ARSC conference at Stanford and it looked nice ( a little limited for my use though).

http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/rx/

Steve Koto