Fra: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List
[mailto:ARSCLIST@xxxxxxx] På vegne av P G C
Sendt: 30. april 2009 19:06
Til: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emne: [ARSCLIST] PACKBURN 323A

Thanks, since this is my hobby, it may be a little out of reach, but anyway
it seems to be "the one", so I'll start reading and I may buy the books and
tutorials to decide.

The question now is: How much is it really specialized on 78rpm disks?

The noise patterns seems to me very common and different from those on 33rpm
or 45rpm records

Am I right?

Regards, JorgeF. (PGC)

Don't know so much about Cedar, since that's pretty expensive. But here is
another affordable and quite good software for sound restoration of old 78's
and so on:

http://www.diamondcut.com/

Jan