[ARSCLIST] Jazz, Los Angeles area, Jerry Pellegrino (piano)

Is anyone familiar with a jazz pianist named JERRY PELLEGRINO? or know how
find a contact for him?
searches locate someone of this name in the Naples, FL area, guitarist.
The one I'm looking for shows up at some LA area clubs/eateries, and there
are
youtube postings for jerrythejazzman which seems to be the same person -
emails
via youtube have not been answered.
My interest is to obtain data about the album issued by Stinson (probably
1983)
by the Jerry Pellegrino Quartet.
Thanks for any leads....
Best wishes, Thomas.