[ARSCLIST] Poly cassette cases?

Hi all,

Looked up Gaylord just now to get the item # for 1-capacity poly cassette
cases and it seems they no longer carry 10-packs of the good, old kind that
are the size of an actual cassette. The only 1-capacity cases they sell now
are 8 7/8H x 5W x 3/4"D which is basically the size of a VHS tape: too big.

(I later called them and the person who helped me confirmed that the cases
i was looking for "have been discontinued.")

Other suggestions? Where are people ordering these in 2009?

thanks,
Brandon

--
Brandon Burke
Archivist for Recorded Sound Collections