Re: [ARSCLIST] DSpace experiences?

Hi Andy,
    i am planning to get Dspace installed for quite some time now to
test it, but have never actually  managed to do so. Unfortunately, no
time at the moment, but I will most likely have to do it sooner or
later.

My impression was that installation procedure was not exactly
user-friendly. BTW: I don't have too much experience with Java tools
(ANT, Tomcat). Conclusion: with the available information on
installation (http://www.dspace.org/index.php/Architecture/technology/system-docs/install.html)
I should have another look at fedora commons. If their documentation
is better, it might be worth the trouble.

Please let me know about your progress!

best
Maurice

Maurice Mengel