Re: [ARSCLIST] Eccentricity of LP's / spindle hole or OD?

<smile> thanks. Sometimes I spout off inappropriately, but it is meant in fun.

Nak made some amazing things. Owning a Dragon is only a dream for me, and I don't do record transfer except for my old personal collection...

Opposite Coasts, it will be fun looking folks up if I ever get East, and anyone who comes to the bay area give a call. I was off on a gig last year when the conference was at Stanford, unfortunately!

<L>
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689