[ARSCLIST] Conference Hotel Update!

I did not expect this to be resolved so soon.  Apparently the main problem was Tues. May 26, and more rooms have now been added.  Furthermore, our hotel contact has promised to monitor the ARSC room block and add more rooms as necessary, at the conference rate, as long as they are available.  Please be advised that the hotel can rescind this offer at any time, and will likely do so if they think they can sell the rooms at a higher rate.  Currently there only about 11 rooms left in the "official" ARSC block for Wed.-Fri. nights.   Please make your reservations as soon as possible- instructions can be found here: http://www.arsc-audio.org/conference/hotel.html

If you experience any difficulty, please notify me as soon as possible and I will do what I can to assist.

Brenda
bnelsons@xxxxxxxxxxx