[ARSCLIST] recent newsletter article

I just received the ARSC Newsletter (No. 119 - Winter 2009) to find that an interview I'd done and forgotten about was featured as a 2 page center spread. Boy, was I surprised. It makes me sound pretty strange (hey, I'm a record collector... I are supposed to be strange).
But I think I come off sounding like a wiseass, albeit unintentionally.
I'll watch my wording more closely in the future!
Good picture, though.
Thanks for the mention.
Malcolm Rockwell

PS - I'm certainly not forgetting the award ARSC gave me for excellence in historic sound research for 2008. From the heart, thanks to all of you for your continued support! MR