From: "Lou Judson" <inaudio@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ARSCLIST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 6:06:19 PM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] John Cage's "4'33" Is This Week's iTunes Discovery Download

But I protest! The piece is three movements, the first being 30
seconds, and they posted an anonymous 1:45 - equal lengths for the
three movments (the other two cost 99 cents each) so in the midst of
pulling an april fools joke early, they made fools of themselves!

Ha ha, but I now have a free "song" downloaded.

<L>
Lou Judson • Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689

--
Brandon Burke
Archivist for Recorded Sound Collections