Re: [ARSCLIST] Old reel to reel 'echo' problem

Hi Melodie,

What you're referring to sounds like something called "print-through", a
magnetic phenomenon that both reel-to-reel and cassette tapes are
susceptible to.
There are some advanced processes such as using a noise-gate and possibly
transferring the left & right channels separately, but your mileage will
vary.  Unfortunately there's no real remedy to it...

Good luck,

Dave

--
Dave Kesner