[ARSCLIST] looking for Michigan State contact

Hi list,

Can someone from the Michigan State library system please write me off list? I have a question about content management software. One of the programs we're testing lists State as a client.

P.S. You're goin' down tomorrow night in the men's basketball tournament.

(Just kidding, I love Tom Izzo. We do have some questions though. Thanks for your time..)

rock chalk,
Brandon

--
Brandon Burke
Archivist for Recorded Sound Collections