Re: [ARSCLIST] Looking for vintage open reel tape machine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lou Judson" <inaudio@xxxxxxxxx>
While I participated and read the other responses; to draw an analogy if someone wanted to tour the country in a Model T for some reason, a new sports car just wouldn't do! I for one would love to hear the followup, and the results when it is done. It would be impolite to ask who is this (sounds a bit Tom Waits-like!) but if we can learn about it later on it would be interesting.

I would very much LOVE to assemble my blues band...and do a
"live off the floor" recording using TWO mikes (for stereo) feeding
an appropriate-vintage recording device...the point is to try and
RE-create the "classic blues recordings" of past decades...!