Re: [ARSCLIST] SSS Agfa [WAS: Ampex 456 and Shamrock 041 Manufacturing Specs?]

To give Agfa some credit, I was always told that in the late 1980's, early
1990's, there was a worldwide recall of this tape and our archive did take
advantage of this and sent some 300 10.5 reels, all paid for by them.  We
were sent back re-mastered 'copies on new stock.  When I am back at work I
can check the 'new' brand of stock.  Needless to say, accessions we get in
to this day still have this PEM 469, broadcasters etc who never knew about
this recall.