Re: [ARSCLIST] SP-15

Hello Brother Lou,

   Down here in the wilds of South Central Texas, we seem to gather
all kinds of interesting stuff.  There's an upright Columbia Grafanola
over my left shoulder, and a 16" Gates (CB-500 if memory serves)
back in storage.  Had a couple of the 12" models, but had a bad
employee who spirited them away...along with who knows what else
at this juncture...before being found out.  A Gates Sta-Level is in
the rack.  Long way of saying thanks for the SL-1400 word.  Let
me do a little more research on the SP-15 matter before I get
too jumpy.  Thanks again!

By the way...spell check suggests "guacamole" for grafanola!
San Antonio is just 30 miles away!

Lou

Lou Houck
Rollin' Recording