Re: [ARSCLIST] Help for SP-15

If this is a duplicate post, please excuse me, I neglected to delete the body
of an earlier post...so...

OH NO!  My beloved SP-15 has come down with the dreaded run-away speed
syndrome.  I sold and SP-10 years ago when it caught the malady (sadness)
...but I want to hang on to my 15.  Anyone know of a primary fix...new caps?
Or might it be some  proprietary Technics IC, long out of production.
Any help from this august body?  Thanks.

Lou Houck