Re: [ARSCLIST] Muzak is bankrupt/mantovani

Its interesting that Mantovani conducted a swinging dance band in the late 30's  he was  in the league of Ambrose and  Jack Hylton.  YOu  should definately check  his dance band recordings out.
Certainly not elevator music unless it was bouncing from basement to penthouse .....

dnward