Re: [ARSCLIST] Muzak is bankrupt

I recall eating at a Howard Johnson restaurant years ago ('60s) and  suddenly
realised that Muzak was playing Cole Porter's "After You, Who?", and I  was
humming along!  No one in my party had ever heard of the song, and here  I was
humming it.  Current background music is hardly in the background,  and
singers screech and scream, and the beat goes on....  I'd say today's  music is also
bankrupt. IMHO.

Don Chichester
now. (http://yellowpages.aol.com/search?query=florist&ncid=emlcntusyelp00000001)