Re: [ARSCLIST] Gracenote

I am not sure I get your request. Surely you know about musicbrainz.
Is not fail proof, often needs manual help. Works with mp3 only, if I
remember correclty.

Looking only at the metadata in the excel: If you only have titles and
artist this will not always be unique. Doesn't sound like an easy
case. Surely you could check against the catalog from freedb.org or so
programmatically. Should not be too difficult to program, but not
trivial either. Will not catch everything, but maybe a large
percentage.

does this help?
Maurice Mengel
Music Archive