[ARSCLIST] Gracenote

I'm being furnished with a list of content of a large CD collection copied to a hard drive.

The content lisrting arrived on an excel spreadsheet.

It lacks the manufacturer and catalog number.

Is there a program (like a criss-cross directory for telephone numbers) that allows me to find the record company name and number of the audio source?

Steve Smolian

P.S.  You call these results cataloging?