Re: [ARSCLIST] Current LP releasing companies

Well obviously we gotta include the 900 lb gorilla, Sundazed in this list though they are largely a reissue driven enterprise.
Classic Vinyl also falls into this category.

AA

Dave Lewis wrote:
Subterranean Records was one of the original labels dealing in
subcutaneous punk, New Wave and other weirdness, marketing music out of
a warehouse that used to belong to Fantasy. I think they've moved the
warehouse, but vinyl is still their main business. They're still listing
records they pressed nearly 30 years ago, and even carry stock on titles
from labels that are long gone but sold through their distribution
network. You might not like the music, but as a business model that - I
must say - is awesome.

http://www.subterranean.org/

Uncle Dave Lewis
AMG Macrovision